Peter Jones is tricked into living in a place disguised as a cloud. He and twelve other children have been promised lives as super humans, and they do develop some amazing powers.
Pete convinces his friends that the strange place is not really what it seems. However, they are trapped because they must take daily treatments to survive.
Pete has overwhelming urges to help people on Earth even after he learns that it might destroy him. Some of his friends help him survive his forbidden trips. They also try to find out what is really going on before it is too late.
Phyllis Roth Lewis was a teacher and writer. She earned degrees from Sterling College in Sterling, Kansas, and Texas Women’s University in Denton, Texas. She passed away in 2009.
Phyllis first published Trapped on a Cloud in 2000.
Purchase Trapped On A Cloud
Three friends–eleven adventures–one goodtime.
Before Flipper is kidnapped in front of Allison and Josh (details inthe book Vetrix), the three best friends had a relatively normal life, thoughthese short stories show that even ordinary kids doing everyday activitiesexperience extraordinary moments. What kind of fun lies inside thesepages?
– Josh and Allison get kicked out of a field trip
– They each share their most embarrassing moment
– Flipper uses his best pick-up lines on a girl he has a crush on
– The kids play a prank on Christmas night
– Allison and Flipper help Josh deal with a bully
– An indoor activity sends one of them to the emergency room
– Flipper and Allison battle against a tarantula that is stalking them
– Flipper fights a goat
– Allison becomes a sleuth
… and more
Experience the trio’s friendship as they have a good time together, nomatter the circumstances.
Order Before Vetrix